It is officialy October, which means it’s time for another goal post and recap! To see how I did last month, check out my September Goal Post!
If you’re new to my blog, a little recap: every month I set myself 10 or more goals to accomplish within those weeks. I am for 80% completion rate, and if I succeed I get myself a little treat. It can be anything from a new book to a favorite Starbucks drink or even just a day of uninterrupted reading. If I fail, then all you guys get to know about it and tell me to do better next month! This is a system I adopted from Jenna Moreci when I was watching her goal videos and realized I get more done when I have clear goals. I chose monthly goals because I’m a chronic procrastinator and any more time than 4 weeks will mean I get zero things done.
So, now that you’re all caught up, let’s get onto October’s goal list! I have a lot of travel in October, so I’m keeping it light this month~
1. Get a new office job. Because a writer has to eat!
2. Read 2 books
3. Make 5 blog posts
4. Make NaNo notes/outline/plans. Who else plans to do NaNo in November?!
5. Write my Samhain (Halloween) ritual
6. Have a photoshoot in a cemetery. By which I mean, go to a cemetery and indulge in some photography.
7. Yoga twice a week. My old goal was three times a week, but that seemed to be a little ambitious for me as I kept failing it.
8. Write 5 poems
9. Reach rank 11 in Hearthstone